Author Topic: Part ident  (Read 744 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline scotrock

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newbie
  • Posts: 16
  • Respect 0
  • Gender: Male
    • Cally 16v Redtop
Part ident
« on: August 02, 2017, 14:44:23 PM »
Hi can anyone tell me what the round ball looking valve with vac hoses coming from it that is under the scuttle panel passage side on calibration turbo does and also there is a straw like pipe that comes from it into the engine bay but can't see any place for it. Any help would be much a appreciated am at a lose.  Cheers